Confirm delete?

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
genestoy

Confirm delete?

Post by genestoy »

Hi,
New user here just installed PopPeeper after using PopTrayU and PopTray for many many years. I accidentally checked the box to not confirm deletion of emails when clicking on the delete button. So how do I get the "Confirm Delete" pop-up back?
Thanks for any help
mjs

Re: Confirm delete?

Post by mjs »

Welcome to the forum genestoy,
From the main POP Peeper menu - go to "Tools" > "Options" - then check (click) the box "Reset confirmation prompts" click on "OK" and your done. :D
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
mjs

Post by mjs »

Btw, as a new forum member, we on the Esumsoft Team recommend you take a look at the following topic when you have the time: Information for new users and forum members. The article contains important, helpful information for new forum members (including providing "Error Overview" information, that can be very useful, in the event of POP Peeper errors). If you have any questions or comments, always feel free to let us know.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
genestoy

Post by genestoy »

Thank You!
genestoy

Post by genestoy »

Just purchased Pop Peeper Pro!
mjs

Post by mjs »

Thank you for your purchase of POP Peeper PRO.

Here is our POP Peeper v5 Information page that you might find interesting.

You might want to check out the Plus Pack for additional features - personally, I really like the Voice Notification feature myself that is part of the Plus Pack (there is a sample you can play on the linked page) as well as the "Backup & Restore" and "Sent Mail Viewer" are convenient features as well. Adding the Plus Pack was the first thing I added to POP Peeper. Here is a comparison chart of available Premium Options that you might find helpful.

Keep in mind our FAQ page can help with answers to questions that my arise.

Once again, we welcome you to POP Peeper! - and remember we are here to help :)