Spam ClassificationI

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
sgeneris

Spam ClassificationI

Post by sgeneris »

I have an ATT email account and it was working fine.
Then at some point, without any discernible reason I stopped receiving emails that I was before.
Turns out that they were classified as spam.

Why would a system do that?

Thanx.
mjs

Re: Spam ClassificationI

Post by mjs »

Welcome to the forum sgeneris,

If I understand correctly, you're saying that you've stopped receiving all messages in your Inbox for your AT&T account(s).
Where is it that there not showing up - are they missing in your ATT&T accounts Inbox on-line (i.e. when logging into your account on the web) or are they missing in POP Peeper's Inbox?
- and if POP Peeper's Inbox then how/where are you ultimately finding these messages (classified as Junk, i.e are you for example finding the messages via clicking on the POP Peeper "Junk View" button)?

Please provide more details such as this as far as specifics....

I sent a test message to an AT&T account just now and received the message as expected in the POP Peeper Inbox. AT&T has revised their website that now (finally) includes a direct link to check on Email Account messages located on the their (start) page after first logging into their site:
Not sure if this might make any difference for some accounts (doesn't seem to have any impact on my end)
Not sure if this might make any difference for some accounts (doesn't seem to have any impact on my end)
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers