SUGGESTION: Start an informative newsletter

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
Steven0

SUGGESTION: Start an informative newsletter

Post by Steven0 »

... so I can feel more connected to what's going on :)

Steven
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: SUGGESTION: Start an informative newsletter

Post by Jeff »

I assume you mean for POP Peeper related news?

When a new release is more imminent, I do post information on the news section of the website. I guess the previous posts (ie. PPv5.0) on that preceded the transition to the new website, so there are no current examples of that.

If you have an RSS reader (e.g. POP Peeper Plus Pack), you can subscribe to the news feed to get updates when they come out:
https://www.esumsoft.com/feed
mjs

Re: SUGGESTION: Start an informative newsletter

Post by mjs »

Just an FYI FWIW - I subscribe to the feed (among my 30+ feeds) via my (start.me) browser Start Page (screen-shot example is one of many Widgets):
Notice there are 5 &quot;News&quot; Announcements listed for Esumsoft (the &quot;1/5&quot; you see at the bottom of the Widget represents the most current among 5) that can be accessed by clicking through the 1-5 Esumsoft &quot;News&quot; items the feed provides.<br />Clicking on the most recent &quot;Gmail and POP Peeper&quot; link (1 of 5 in this case) will open the relevant webpage to access the entire &quot;News&quot; on the topic.  (Once a link is clicked-on the link will no longer be displayed as bold to indicate that the &quot;News&quot; item has been read)
Notice there are 5 "News" Announcements listed for Esumsoft (the "1/5" you see at the bottom of the Widget represents the most current among 5) that can be accessed by clicking through the 1-5 Esumsoft "News" items the feed provides.
Clicking on the most recent "Gmail and POP Peeper" link (1 of 5 in this case) will open the relevant webpage to access the entire "News" on the topic. (Once a link is clicked-on the link will no longer be displayed as bold to indicate that the "News" item has been read)
My problem, I don't think to check it... #-o
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers