Jeff I am a lifetime member update Issue ?

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: Jeff I am a lifetime member update Issue ?

Post by Jeff »

Here's a summary and detailed list of all the features in Pro:
https://www.esumsoft.com/products/pop-peeper/pro/

One option you have is to wait until the trial expires and if there's something you used to use that's no longer working, you can upgrade your license at that time.
sportman13

Post by sportman13 »

Jeff I read the summary and detailed list of all the features in Pro: I really use Gmail IMAP and pop up alerts how dose Pro version apply to me ?
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

It may or may not. I'm sorry, but it's not possible for me to be able to tell if you use Pro features or not. At its most basic usage, Pro would not be necessary if you are simply wanting popup alerts with your IMAP account.
sportman13

Post by sportman13 »

Jeff can I get the Pro version at any time if I can the price is ?
mjs

Post by mjs »

sportman13 - to help you decide, as I pointed out in this post CLICK HERE TO SEE - the features included in the red box are what you currently have since I've now been made aware you currently have the PRO edition. Take a look at the features in the red boxed area of this link.

Do you use any of these features?

If you do not then you probably do not need PRO for what you want from POP Peeper.

That's your decision -- you have to decide whether you want to keep such features as "Message Searching", "Spell Checker" or "Themes" etc that you may or may not use either currently or in the future.

You should also keep in mind that because you currently do have PRO - you can currently keep it at a price that may be a discount from the current price for non-pro users. You will have to check that out as Jeff suggested. You will have to weigh the savings by paying the Upgrade fee for continuing to use PRO in POP Peeper version 5.

Here are your choices:
1) Use POP Peeper version 5 without PRO - at no additional cost to you (if you don't need the features included in the red circled area I've linked to).
2) Use POP Peeper version 5 with PRO - at an additional upgrade fee cost to you (that may be less than the cost for new PRO users).
3) Go back to v4.5.3 and continue to use PRO for that version at no additional cost to you -- but it is IMPORTANT to keep in mind that support for POP Peeper older than version 5 will have support for a limited time. In other words - you will at some point lose technical support if you use this option.

Based on my understanding of what you want -- I would not recommend option 3 personally...
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

sportman13 -- Because it contains private information, I've sent you the quote and your custom URL via Private Message; you can access it at the top (on the right) of the forum.