SEARCH FUNCTION - POP PEEPER PRO

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
ZMEU.NET

SEARCH FUNCTION - POP PEEPER PRO

Post by ZMEU.NET »

Hello,
I purchased the plus pack, i enjoy pop peeper but i don't know exactly the difference between free and pro versions because it seems i am running the 30 days pro trial ....
Also it seems neither the pro version has any search function....
mjs

Re: SEARCH FUNCTION - POP PEEPER PRO

Post by mjs »

Answers to your questions can be found by clicking HERE which will take you to the POP Peeper Products page. For example on this page you will find help links on the left of this page to various subject matter regarding POP Peeper, i.e. you asked about the Plus Pack and POP Peeper Pro.

In regards to a search function, HERE is a topic on this subject of which I've linked a post by Jeff regarding your question.

To put it simply, there is not a specific search for the POP Peeper inbox directly (if this is what you are asking about) however Jeff elaborates on this as far as a possible "workaround" so to speak. I would add however that to my knowledge a search function is actually available for certain specific folders (as illustrated in the screen-shot below):
By following the steps outlined in this screen-shot (circled steps) you will find that the circled folders can be searched
By following the steps outlined in this screen-shot (circled steps) you will find that the circled folders can be searched
Search folders.png (28.85 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
for example if you click on the "Sent" folder that you can see illustrated in the above screen-shot you will get the following window:
Search function is available for the Sent Folder for example
Search function is available for the Sent Folder for example
Search folders 2.png (32.55 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
where you can do a search on this folder for example.

For more specific details on this you will find that Pete (spc3rd) has posted on this subject in this same forum topic which you can find by clicking HERE to take you directly to that post (or simply by scrolling up the same topic previously linked above) which of course applies to these same folders.

By the way, I would recommend that you take a look at this topic posted by Pete: Information for new users & forum members that you may find helpful. :wink:
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Re: SEARCH FUNCTION - POP PEEPER PRO

Post by Jeff »

Also, at the bottom of the page in lakrsrool's first link is a comparison table that shows what's in Pro. And I just happened to update it a couple of days ago with new features that were added in the last couple of versions.