POP Peeper Plus Pack
The POP Peeper Plus Pack is a collection of plugins and utilities that extends the functionality of POP Peeper. It includes the following components:
|Voice Notification||Hear voice notifications with the subject and sender when you receive new email|
|RSS Protocol||Receive notifications for your RSS feeds|
|Sent Mail Viewer||View the messages that you have sent from POP Peeper|
|Remote folders||Access other folders (spam, junk, deleted, etc.) in IMAP accounts|
|Backup & Restore Utility||Backup all your POP Peeper settings and files in a single zip file|
The RSS plugin allows you to access RSS/atom feeds and receive notifications when new messages arrive just like email. RSS feeds are provided by most news sites (Google news, CNN, etc.) and blogs. You can also use it to monitor activity on your Facebook account.
The Voice Notifier tells you the account, subject and sender when you receive new mail by using a voice synthesizer. The settings allow you to configure how fast the voice speaks and define the syntax that is spoken. You can also define substitution rules to replace words (for example, replace "Re:" with "Regarding"). Messages can be read out loud with the Voice Notifier.
Sent Mail Viewerscreenshot
The Sent Mail Viewer allows you to view the email you have sent from POP Peeper. Archived and deleted messages can also be viewed (note: deleted messages are not saved by default). Messages can be dragged and dropped into new subfolders for easier manageability.
- Messages can be searched and filtered by Subject, From, To, Body, Date and Size
- Columns can be added, removed, re-ordered and sorted: Account, To, CC, BCC, From, Subject, Date/Time, Size
- View and delete messages
- Deleted messages go to your recycle bin so they can be recovered if necessary; or you can delete them permanently using shift-delete
- View all messages together or separated by account
- Manage messages by moving them into subfolders
IMAP folders can now be accessed just like your inbox, including the ability to view and delete messages. If you have filters that automatically redirect messages into another folder, POP Peeper will announce new messages in these folders, too.
Backup & Restore Utilityscreenshot
The Backup & Restore Utility allows you to easily backup all your POP Peeper settings including your accounts, address book, current inbox, sent mail, and unsent mail.
- Backup files are contained in a single .zip archive for easy archive and transfer
- Files can be restored to the appropriate "Application Data" path regardless of the source and target OS's (ie. if moving from Windows XP to Windows 7)
- Command-line parameters allow you to create scheduled backups