Reply and sent mail

POP Peeper: Tech support, suggestions, discussion, etc.
lian

Reply and sent mail

Post by lian »

Hello again,
I cannot see any sent mail in the list. Do the reply mails have to be seen in this place ?
Windows 10 64 bits
spc3rd

Re: Reply and sent mail

Post by spc3rd »

Hi lian,

A couple of questions for you:

1. Where/how are you looking for the "Sent" and "Reply" messages?

2. Do you happen to have the POP Peeper Plus Pack installed?

Best regards,
Global Moderator
lian

Post by lian »

I installed the Pack Plus.
2016-09-21_14h15_26.png
Windows 10 64 bits
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

Thanks for posting back, lian. :)

Since you have the POP Peeper Plus Pack installed, please refer to the screenshot below as you continue reading the information I'm providing about the Sent Mail Viewer.
Using the Sent Mail Viewer.  (Click image to enlarge, if needed)
Using the Sent Mail Viewer. (Click image to enlarge, if needed)
To view messages you have sent from POP Peeper, as well as, any replies you have made, follow these instructions:

1. Open the PP main interface.
2. Click on the [VIEW] button at the top of the interface.
3. In the drop-down menu that appears, hover the mouse pointer over "MAILBOX". You will see another menu appear to the right.
4. Move your mouse pointer to the menu, then downward and select "SENT". A new window will open listing messages you have sent from and replied to within PP.

* NOTE: Be sure to look at the LEFT side of the window. You will see a listing (at the top), which begins with "All Accounts". To view all messages you have sent and replied to in ALL of your email accounts, just left-click on that selection. (It is usually already highlighted by default).

Shown beneath the "All Accounts" selection will be a list of all your individual email accounts. If you only want to view messages from a specific account, scroll down the list and left-click on the desired account. The message list on the right side of the screen will then display only emails sent or replied to from that account.

You can also view messages in other folders, which are shown directly beneath the listing of your email accounts described above. These folders include: Archive, Deleted, and Junk.

**Additional information about the Sent Mail Viewer and POP Peeper Plus Pack can be found within the POP Peeper Program Help Files, and also at the following link: http://www.esumsoft.com/products/pop-peeper/plus-pack/.

Hope this helps answer your inquiry. If you should have additional questions, please let us know. Other members of the Esumsoft Team should be stopping by during the day and can help provide additional information.

Best regards,
Global Moderator
lian

Post by lian »

OK. But what the use of the tab in main interface named in french "Boîte d’envoi" ?
Windows 10 64 bits
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

Hi lian,

The French word you mentioned translates to "Outbox" in English (for the benefit of those of us who do not understand French).

The Outbox folder contains messages that are queued to be sent the next time an email account is checked for mail. This means messages which you compose, and decide to send at a later time will be shown in the Outbox. Messages you compose and choose to "Send Immediately" will NOT appear in the Outbox.

[Additional note]: if you try to send a message in which there is some type of error in the "To" field of the header, the message will not be sent and instead - be moved to the Outbox. Once any error(s) are corrected, you should be able to send the message.

Best regards,
Global Moderator
lian

Post by lian »

OK. It’s a little confusing but now I understand how to use the "send later" function :-) Thanks a lot for your answers.
Windows 10 64 bits
spc3rd

Post by spc3rd »

You are quite welcome. Glad I could be of some help! :mrgreen:

Cheers! (À votre santé!)
Global Moderator
Jeff
Admin / Developer

Post by Jeff »

Just to throw in my 2 cents: In general, using "send later" is not recommended. Most email clients do have the concepts of "send later" and the "outbox" but for most people, the only time the outbox is even noticed is if a message was not sent; e.g. an error occurred or your internet connection was offline, etc.
lian

Post by lian »

I suppose the draft mode is more secure.
Windows 10 64 bits