POP Peeper FAQ
What are "Advanced options"?
- On the main menu, select Tools / Options
- On the left, click the 'General' page
- On the right, enable "Advanced options" (top-right) by ticking the checkbox
- Press the OK button to save your changes
- Options / Mail check: Maximum simultaneous threads
- Options / Mail check: Use separate timers for each account (see also: Account advanced options)
- Options / Notification: Each account can play a unique sound (see also: Account advanced options)
- Account advanced options: Edit your account and select the 'Advanced' tab to access options for the account
- Context menus for Account and Message list: right-clicking on accounts or messages provides more advanced options
Advanced options are options that are generally not needed except by experienced users and are hidden by default in order make the interface simpler and cleaner.
To enable Advanced options:
Here are some of the options that this enables: