How do I access my online calendar in Aeris Calendar?
- From the main menu, select Tools / Options
- Select the "Schedule" page on the left
- Press the 'New' button on the top-right
- Include the information you want, including a name to indicate what this schedule is for, the color that events in this list will be displayed as, and the name of the File/URL.
- Log into your Google account and open https://calendar.google.com/
- Press the settings (gear) button near the top-right and select "settings"
- On the left side, near the bottom, you will find "settings for my calendars"; select the calendar you want to use
- Still on the left, click "Integrate calendar"
- On the right, there is an option labeled "secret address in iCal format" -- press the copy button in this field and paste it into the "File/URL" field of Aeris Calendar as instructed above.
To include a calendar (iCal / .ics format) in Aeris Calendar, follow these instructions:
You will need to log into the individual service and find the URL. Alternatively, you can export your calendar to a file and save this on your local computer, but this won't provide real-time updates if you update your calendar.
For Google calendars: