The status bar says "Waiting for internet connection" but I'm already connected.
- On the main menu, select Tools / Options
- Select the 'Connection' page
- If it is currently set to "using a dial-up modem" and you are NOT using a dial-up modem, try "using a permanent connection" first
- OR, if it is currently set to "using a permanent connection" then change it to "Assume I'm always online"
- Press OK to save your changes
In certain setups, your system may not be reporting the active internet connection to POP Peeper. Here's how to change it: