POP Peeper FAQ
I am behind a firewall. How can I use a proxy server to connect to my webmail accounts?
- Open the "Start Menu\Settings\Control Panel"
- Double-click on "Internet Options"
- Click on the "Connections" tab
- Click on the "LAN Settings..." button
- Check the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" and enter the Address and Port
By default, POP Peeper will use the Windows Internet Settings. If you want to specify the proxy specifically for POP Peeper, then change the proxy settings by selecting the "Connection" tab under the "Tools/Options" menu.
Alternatively, you can change the global Windows proxy server by taking the following steps: